Monthly Archives: September 2011
On my desktop this week… a Halloween wallpaper with Kutusita Nynako.
Here is another one of my favourite cute blogs, Kawaii Kakkoi Sugoi. They write about kawaii and other interesting and funny cultural phenomenons from Japan.
Do you have a super cute blog? Send me a print screen of your blog with a few lines about the focus of your blog. I will post the cutest submissions every two weeks or so.
10. The Alice in Wonderland costume.
9. A Hello Kitty costume. Yes, of cource I want to be Hello Kitty, if just for one night. Why does a cat need a cat costume anyway…
8. The Pikachu kigurumi pajama costume. For the comfortable one.
Disney princess costume. Satisfy your inner princess with a Belle costume for Halloween.
6. The unicorn tail. Magical!
5. The panda costume. Nawwww….
4. The cupcake costume. I am really thinking of buying this one… I just have to invite myself to a really great Halloween party so I can show it of.
3. Ghibli monster Costume. The hungry monster 'No Face' from Spirited Away.
2. The Tokidoki Donut Costume.
1. The Pumpkin Costume. The ultimate Halloween costume is of cource a pumpkin. But why is all the toddler costumes better than the grown-up ones?
I love these cute storage boxes from the Passport Interior Webshop.